Monday, May 30, 2011

Fun with words

These make me happy. Thought I would share. 



Word.


If you're going to be calm, you might as well sparkle. Come to think of it, if you're going to be hysterical, you might as well sparkle too. Hmmmm.

So romantic.

This happens to me ALL THE TIME. Except I don't have a yard. Oh well.

Truer words were never spoken. Damn you, Ya-Ya movie. Fave book, craptastic movie.

Annahita, this is for you and me. We like to indulge in what we refer to as "Sloth Day". It's exactly what it sounds like, except it usually involved an Amanda Bynes or ABC Family movie.

Someday.

I have this no fewer than three places in my house, namely as the skin on my macbook. Love it so much.

2 comments:

  1. love it! ...and I'm in desperate need of a sloth day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I need a sloth day too. Sooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad. Love the quotes, Sarabara!

    ReplyDelete