Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun with words: Part Weirdness

My good friend Grace got me into this amazing website called Pinterest. It's basically a virtual pinboard where you can collect images, recipes, ideas, etc. Check it out. If you love it, let me know and I'll "invite" you. Yeah, I'm a pretty big deal over there. :)

Anywho, part of what I love about Pinterest is all of the quotes and fun typography to play with. I've posted some of these before (here and here), but these are the latest!

If only, oh, if only.

Always a true story.

Stupid Belle with her stupid awesome hair. 
Use a comma, save a grandpa.

Stef moves in in 4 days! With two people sharing a smallish space, I feel like this is applicable.

Which parts, you ask? Well, if you don't know then I'm not going to tell you. Ha!

Do it! For real. If you need suggestions, I'm happy to oblige.

Fun fact: I have a playlist on my iPod that only includes songs with my name in the title. The title of the playlist is Narcissus. Heh.


I am seriously going to start doing this. Seriously.

One of my all-time favorites. Still looking for compatible weirdness, but I know it's out there somewhere....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're as addicted to Pinterest as I am!! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete