Thursday, March 17, 2011

Madness all around!

So there's this little tournament starting tomorrow that you may have heard about, something to do with it being March and involving some madness of some sort. Being a football kind of girl myself, I don't really pay much attention to it, but I know many of you are very very serious about it. I respect that, I just can't say I care so much. Another much more interesting tournament starts this week, one that I think you might get just as excited about.

FUG MADNESS

What is Fug Madness, you're asking yourself? Well, I'll tell you. The Fug Girls, of www.gofugyourself.com (one of the greatest blogs around, trust) creates a showdown of the most fugly fugtastic fuggers of the year and have them face of against each other to declare the 2011 Fug Madness Champion. It's an incredible competition and the celeb players take it very seriously all year, evidenced by their extreme fuggery. So fill out your silly March Madness brackets, but don't forget about the most important one and check back to see who prevails in the most exciting March tournament EVER!
For a larger, printable bracket visit Go Fug Yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment