Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Fall Y'all!

Wait, is it really? It certainly doesn't feel like it. I LOVE fall, autumn, the season after summer and before winter, yet it continually toys with my emotions year after year. We get a little hint, a little sneak, a tiny cold snap and then BAM! Back to 85 degrees and 90% humidity (much like today). YUCK. Regardless of the fluctuating temperatures, it's still fall! In my opinion, fall has the best color scheme, best food and best clothes! I decided that in the absence of my favorite weather I would indulge in my other fall favorites today.


Mini Pumpkin Pies! I actually made these a few weeks ago and they were delicious. And you know, if I can make them then they can't be that hard. Via Bakerella.

Spiced Pumpkin Mousse Trifle via Rachel Ray - must try this. 
Yes, please - to all of it.


I have decided that all trees should be red. Or yellow. 

Pumpkin cookies!

Super creative use of candy corn!

I want my backyard to look like this - well, when I have a backyard.

Don't you just want to put on a sweater and ride a bike over this bridge?

If I didn't already have an adorable fall wreath on my door, this would be my next crafty project.

Let's see - I've gone to a pumpkin patch, had a fancy coffee drink (pumpkin spice latte YUM),  baked MINI pies, and had a picnic with Lauren and Lisa in Birmingham! I apparently still have a lot to do.

Beautiful table.

Who doesn't love a fuzzy pumpkin?!


Or a SPARKLY one??? I am seriously going to do this. THIS is my next crafty project!

Sweater dress!
An adorable hat to keep the head nice and toasty. I do LOVE a nice winter accessory.
I am just a sucker for stripes right now!

No matter how many pairs of boots I have, I usually need more. NEED.




I realize I live in the South and rarely need a coat, but who can resist these adorable jackets? 





So Happy Fall Y'all! That is, if it ever actually gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment